All the abstracts submitted to the geoENV2024 conference should contain enough information for them to be evaluated for their acceptance and must satisfy the following requirements:
- Language: ENGLISH.
- Length: max 500 words.
- The abstract text may INCLUDE the title and authors’ name and affiliation (this information will be required as well during the online submission form).
- Abstract must be submitted as text only (tables, images or graphics are not allowed).
After acceptance, authors will have the possibility to submit an extended version of the accepted abstract, with no more than 6 pages, to be printed in the book of abstracts.
How to Proceed
- Go to the abstract submission webpage.
- Read carefully the requirements (above) and the conference topics.
- Fill-out the submission form with the submitter information.
- Select one of the proposed topics.
- Select the preferred presentation type (Oral, Poster). Note that the final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee.
- Fill-out the abstract title.
- Enter your abstract text in the designated area in the online application form and the details of all the authors.
- You need to identify who will be the “presenting author”.
- Once your abstract is evaluated, you will receive a confirmation email by March 15 th, 2024.
- Please note that for a contribution to be effectively included in the final program and in the book of abstracts, at least one author should be registered by April 30 th, 2024.
- One oral presentation plus one poster or two posters is allowed per paid registration.