Requirements and Criteria
- Be the first author and presenting a paper or poster at the geoENV2024 meeting
- Be an enrolled graduate or PhD student at an accredited academic institution at the time of the geoENV2024 meeting,
- Show financial ability to attend the geoENV2024 meeting in addition to Travel Grant funds, and
- Have successfully submitted an abstract through the online submission form.
Applicants are reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Priority is given to applicants from low to lower-middle to upper-middle-income countries according to the World Bank classification,
- Demonstrated financial need,
- Applicants who have never studied outside of their home country,
- Applicants in the final year of their degree program,
- The strong scientific merit in your abstract (Evaluated by application reviewers from your section),
- How participating in the geoENV2024 meeting will benefit your personal and professional goals,
- Applicant’s resume/CV.
Please send the requested information in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, after submitting your abstract
Five travel grants will be awarded to the successful applicants in addition to a
registration waiver. A grant in the amount of 500 euro will be disbursed to reimburse costs associated with attending the geoENV2024 meeting. Eligible expenses include, but are not limited to, housing accommodations, travel expenses, etc.